Monday, June 6, 2011

Ohhh bebe!


ok. apparently it's lip product week on this stupid blog.

my best friend, Natalie, and her sister, Andrea, introduced me to one of the loves of my life over 15 years ago.. bebe young care.

And just like Nat and Andi, I have a tube of this on my night stand, in my purse, truck, bathroom, kitchen, assorted baskets and drawers around my house, coat pockets as well as a bunch more sitting in my refrigerator crisper. 


Although this stuff is completely yummy delicious I've only been able to order it from Germany. Via Trip or Internet. (hence the crisper)


There are many different types to choose from and I've tried quite a few but my absolute favourite is the one in the photo shown above. It's pearlized so it gives your lips a translucent opalescence while keeping them moist and kiss kiss kissable and it doesn't hurt that it tastes like chocolate and smells ever so slightly of baby powder.


approx: 5-10$ depending on your internet shopping skills.


you're welcome.