Wednesday, January 11, 2012

 
Girls who say 'i hate drama' can usually be found drunk and crying on a public toilet.

How bout that life long friend who stabs you in the back and then says 'sorry' as if all was suppose to be forgiven after that one simple word... How bout me, the idiot, who always forgave her because I cared so much I couldn't imagine a minute of my life without her.


She is the girl who will her spend her life lying to everyone in it because she cant even be honest with herself. The type of person that could never truly be happy for someone without being jealous.

I was shown how very little I mattered and although heartbroken and angry, in order to be the better person, i walked away and so she could have what she wanted. besides, it would have never worked with me around... he loved me at one time and lived with me for many years while she sat in a front row seat watching us and flirting with him.

I had never laughed with or loved anyone quite like i did her but our friendship of twenty two years was the price she was willing to pay for this temporary happiness.

'cry if you are sad and when the tears are gone life will still go on...'

Similar to a poor investment, I finally had to cut my losses and admit defeat, I dumped all my shares in N.J Inc. (which were purchased immediately by her stand in at a fraction of the cost) and I am reinvesting in better quality stock. I’ve never declared myself a saint but I live life with some standards and the difference is the decisions I make don’t hurt anyone, especially the people I love. I believe that it is the small sacrifices that make a good friend into a best friend.

What a waste of my time.

FACT: if a mans ex's are all 'crazy' it wont be long before he is calling you crazy too.