Wednesday, August 22, 2012

i dont have cable and haven't in years... it's how i claim ignorance.


but nothing had caught me off guard quite as much as what i read today.  Mind you, this may be old news but my jaw is still freshly sweeping the office floor with this one. A secret 6 month courtship has lead to an official engagement for Avril Lavigne and Nickelback Front Man, Chad Kroeger. Now, if you know me, you know that I am all for love and i know how impulsive is the best kind of fun!!!

How could you not fall in love with a voice like that... who wouldn't fall head over for someone who you work with on a daily basis, months straight, producing a new album? I get it. i do.

The big question is: How long will it last? Let's hope long enough to prove all the haters wrong and there will be haters... not to mention, it's a tough business to commit to love in.

Good luck you two muppets. You're going to need it. Moving on to more important news... I have to go take my morning shit.



  A MUST WATCH!